Tuesday, May 31, 2011

my salad needs help!

One of my New Year's Resolutions this year was to eat more salad.  As a vegetarian/vegan, you'd think I eat salad all the time but I don't.  My goal was to eat salad three times a week.  The year started out great and I was having salad either as a meal or with a meal several times a week (often more than three!).  However, lately I've fallen out of the rhythm.  I got into a rut of a plain salad, sometimes dressed up with extras but often not, and I've quickly gotten bored with it.  I need to get back into having salad more often.  Today I threw some gorgeous raspberries onto the salad.  It was yummy but now I'm out of raspberries so what do I do tomorrow?  Do you have suggestions to make salad more exciting?  What are your favorite toppings and/or additions?   

No comments:

Post a Comment