Thursday, May 26, 2011

Back to sugar free

So, it's been a while since I updated. P90x went out the window once I went on vacation. That is kind of how I work- all or nothing! I had only missed one day and then when I missed 2 in a row it just made it too easy to stop altogether. I have been running off and on, but not too consistent with that either. It is time to get motivated again! So, here I go with no (added)sugar for 30 days. It always works to jump start my metabolism and help me feel great! It's been 3 days and I have lost 3.5 lbs- woo hoo!

Sample Eating Plan

Breakfast- oatmeal, skim milk, blueberries
Lunch-HUGE salad with beans or some type of meat, no grain, apple
Dinner- HUGE salad and lean meat or a meatless soup, rice

I can't wait to feel good again and I know it will help my running too!

Thanks for all the inspiration Cherl! Any more ideas would be great. Although, I am a much simpler cook than you are so I am impressed with the recipes you make!

2 comments:

  1. Good for you!!! So healthy! I am excited to hear how it goes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to do this, too! My diet has gotten really bad this month. Time to clean it up... Have you tried a detox? I'm thinking about doing one starting tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete